ROCO Rotwein Rockt Cola

 ROCO Rotwein Rockt Cola
Stare upon this vessel; take in the meaning of the symbols, the imagery - it is all a lie. A fantasy sold to depraved libertines wholly unable to demonstrate restraint even if it would improve their lives.

I woke up screaming again; I didn't know where I was or how I got there. It turned out that I was in a dingy, urine-soaked alleyway. My hands were sticky with blood and the corpse with the face missing on the  ground next to me seemed to be the likely source.

A puddle of water was nearby. In my reflection I could see that there was also blood around my lips. I rinsed my face and hands off in the brownish water as best I was able. I searched the pockets of the dead body, he didn't have a lot of money, but he had enough.

Luck would have it that a store was close to where I woke, so I headed inside. There were some options, but only one that really spoke to me. I guess because I don't understand German, I didn't know that what it was saying was not to purchase it.

Who mixes wine and cola? Well, I guess a lot of people, enough that there is a sustainable industry of canning and selling the stuff.

The can, 200ml, did nothing for me but give me a vision. In a murky haze I saw the mythical Christ, clad in robes and simple sandals; he was obviously drunk, sloppily so, but his bloodshot eyes were alive with a great energy. A woman approached him as he vomited in the corning of a dark nightclub: Lindsay Lohan. She asked Christ for something, but I couldn't hear. I then watched as Christ re-opened his stigmata with a crudely sharpened Phillips-head screwdriver and then squeeze some blood into Lindsay's eager, waiting mouth. She was invigorated by the blood, but also began staggering. 

The vision ended abruptly as the store manager asked me to leave, demanding that I never return unless I wear pants.   

Information and review:

  • Location Purchased: Teuton Mart
  • Price when Purchased: 4.99 Romanian Lei
Taste: Only the finest gutter wine mixed with the finest discount cola.  

Energy: Essentially nothing. 

Bottom Line: Only drink this if the worms burrowing inside your brain are telling you to do so. 

🍷

1/5 - blood of the alcoholic caffeinated Christ?

You might have a different opinion or experience - feel free to let me know in the comments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Power Malt: Extra Energy

Perrier Energize Caffeine & Yerba Mate Grapefruit Flavour Caffeinated Energy Drink

Reign Energy Razzle Berry