Korean Ginseng Drink

For the desperate, there is no refuge. Image Source.

We killed a man. It was, much easier than I thought it would be - I mean both physically and mentally. He was taking a shortcut, uh, trying to take a shortcut through the park, when he was suddenly attacked by a gang of homeless psychopaths. I guess I am one of those psychopaths.



Here is the bottle - 120 ml and a bonus ginseng root in there too.


  • Location Purchased: probably in an Asian grocery store somewhere.
  • Price when Purchased: my innocence.

Taste: This has a fairly refreshing flavour; ignoring the fact that I have had nothing to drink except fetid water and my own urine for the last several weeks. I found the taste to be like the smell of fresh lettuce, I was kind of surprised I still remembered the smell after what feels like a lifetime of living on the frayed edges of reality.

There isn't too much information about this exact bottle on the company's website.

Energy: I don't know if this really had any noticeable affect on my energy levels, only now are my nerves starting to calm down, I have been soaked in adrenaline ever since we dragged that poor man down to meet his fate. 

Bottom Line: I guess I thought I would feel more guilt for having killed that guy, but the only thing I felt was elation when we went through his pockets and I found this. I had to beat one of my co-killers when he demanded the bottle, but I asserted my dominance. Ever since I left society and joined with the park campers I have become their king through scheming and violence.



5/5 - Ginseng has many health benefits!



You might have a different opinion or experience - feel free to let me know in the comments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Power Malt: Extra Energy

Perrier Energize Caffeine & Yerba Mate Grapefruit Flavour Caffeinated Energy Drink

Reign Energy Razzle Berry