Rockstar Recovery Orange

Here is ROCKST★R (ЯR - Rockstar - ROCKSTARPure: Recovery Orange.



Here is the can - 473 ml - 16 US fluid ounces.

Location Purchased: Ontario, Canada (accessed July 2018)
Price when Purchased: $2.89 Canadian Monopoly Money (July 2018)

Taste: Well, this is probably my favourite "recovery" energy drink. As far as I can tell, the recovery style is just code for low/no carbonation. It is basically orange Kool-Aid and well, I guess that is fine with me. This review notes that there is a rough aftertaste, which I can sort of detect, but I don't find it that noticeable.

Energy: 160 mg caffeine per 473 Can (and additional nutrients)

I know it doesn't make any sense, but I consider this to be more of a "summer" drink and I usually avoid it during the winter.

Bottom Line: As mentioned, this is my favourite "recovery" style sip, so you already know that I like it. In the non-carbonated style, I give it maximum, but in the realm of all sips I give Rockstar Pure: Recovery Orange:


4/5 - very good, recommended


You might have a different opinion or experience - feel free to let me know in the comments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Power Malt: Extra Energy

Perrier Energize Caffeine & Yerba Mate Grapefruit Flavour Caffeinated Energy Drink

Reign Energy Razzle Berry